Planning Galore - Home Planning Galore - About Planning Galore - Printables Planning Galore - Contact

Friday, May 10, 2013

My 5 Favorite Free Printable Calendars

Hey all!

I know we are 5 months into the year, but there may be some people who want to print some monthly calendars and all. So, today I'm going to post links to my five favorite FREE printable calendars. The one's I'm putting up are all one month per page, that has room to write for each day, because that is important for planning. :)

free calendar printable

First we have Miss Tiina's 2013 calendar. I love her calendars, they are so cute. Her simple patterns and colors just show how designing a calendar, planner or whatever doesn't need to incorporate loads of elements to make it look good. She includes a notes section and a little calendar of the month before and after to make all of our lives easier.

Miss Tiina also has loads of other free printables on her website; she does a lot of them for project life and digital scrapbooking. There are also ones that you can purchase if you want, but she has many free ones that are just fabulous!


Next we have Melissa's 2013 calendar from designeatrepeat. I love her variety of colors and ways to display the months. She also has a cute hand drawn looking outline on all of the calendars (which I love all things that look like they are hand drawn/written).
While Miss Tiina's calendar was more of one to put in a planner or binder, Melissa's is one I would hang up on the wall. It is simpler and I think more suited to be a wall calendar.


Number three we have Katrina at The Organised Housewife. I fell in love with her calendars, mostly because she offers four different varieties of them! You got to give it to her for creating four different calendar sets. This gives you the ability to mix and match them, and since four divides into twelve easily... you can change up the theme every month! The themes go from crazy colors, to more mild and tame ones. :) Also, it has a to-do list on the side of each calendar!

The only thing is you have to add them to a shopping cart and check out (which requires a billing address), which adds and extra step to download, but I just loved them too much to pass up. Plus, she has a bunch of others things to get for free and also things to purchase. 

PS. I tested to make sure you could add all four sets to your cart to download... and you can.


Up next is the printables from the elli blog! I think these are super adorable. The different variations of the month, also including the number are just great. The little matching symbols are also very clever. They also included a space for notes/thoughts of the month.

At the elli blog they also have some great DIY tutorials and other free printables. You should totally check them out.


Last, but certainly not least is this funky calendar. Well, maybe it's not all that funky, but it has a different fruit or vegetable each month! Also listing the fruits and vegetables that are in season each month, which could be handy if you like to buy organic, grow your own crops, or just like the freshest and most delicious!

This is also a good calendar (mostly for me) because they have an option to either get it in color or black and white. Because, for people like me, ink is expensive and I have a horrible printer which never lets me print things in color that I want to come out decent (because when I'm printing a random picture in color... it is perfect).

The only negative about this calendar is that it is from about.com... and I never use about.com. But I got to hand it to them, they pulled off a really neat calendar!

If you guys haven't noticed I'm all for simplicity; things that are overly crowded just doesn't please the eye (at least for me).


Oh, and here is an extra! It is a full year calendar that I thought was too cute. If you need a wall calendar to print and put up, this is the one. It comes in three color options, woo hoo!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for featuring my calendar, Sarah! Glad you enjoy it - thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete